Oct 4, 2017
  • Cricket/Modreq (Moderator/Help Requests)

    Immediately report problems on the server to the staff.
    Don't hesitate, ask our team to moderate.

    This is how you can ask staff for support. It's based around modreqs.

    Staff are generally online (they have coloured chat in text). If you have a quick question, please always feel free to use /msg [name] [question] to privately contact a staff member and /r to reply.


    Stand in the place where you encountered the issue - staff will be able to teleport to that spot.

    /modreq your message
    and then
    /modreq accept
    to send the request.

    Modreqs will always get a reply. Sometimes people miss the reply message, so if you ever want to see the status of your tickets, use the command:
    /ticket list own

    Please just submit just one modreq.
    Staff will see your modreq no matter what time you submitted it and whether or not you are logged in. Staff will either contact you for more information or will reply to the modreq, which will appear in your chat and will reappear when you log into the server.

    Please be as specific as possible. However, if the problem cannot be described in the space provided in the modreq, either advise them to message for details, or consider whether or not your issue would be better addressed and explained on the forums. Common places to submit server issues are bug reports and player grievances.

    If you are asked a question by a staff member, please respond using /r, /msg [name], or /tell [name] and not through another modreq. Please do not use /modreq to carry on a conversation.

    Repeated abuse or spamming the /modreq system will result in a player's ability to /modreq being revoked.


    To check the rules: If you are not sure if something is against the rules e.g. to get staff to check out redstone builds or farms.
    To have a fire lit on your plot or to claim prizes (our favourite type of modreq!)
    If something is broken e.g your mailbox is not working or a door doesn't work etc.

    If you have been griefed e.g. your builds were destroyed or altered without your permission, or you had a chest stolen from (Refer to LWC for how to lock your chests.).
    **Please stand at the site of the problem when submitting your /modreq.**

    To report illegal activity
    e.g. death holes, illegal farms/generators, offensive builds or anything you are not sure about (take screenshots if possible).
    If you see someone being disruptive in chat e.g. spamming, going around the swear filter, being offensive or advertising other servers (again, take screenshots if possible).

    If you need help talking to another player about an issue.
    If you or another player are being harassed
    (if you can, please take screenshots of chat to show the staff if they need it). PLEASE report if someone is making you uncomfortable or being inappropriate in their messages to you or others!

    • Complex issues that can't be answered in the space provided. Please submit the issue to the bug report or player grievances sections of the forums, or to another appropriate section of the forum.
    • Questions about how to play Minecraft. Please instead refer to the Minecraft wiki:
    • Ask for WorldEdit or to be OP'd. You will not be granted WorldEdit powers. Only Admins are Ops.
    • Asking why someone was banned. If your friend/family member was banned, they will get a message as to why they were banned when they try to log in. They can always appeal the ban using the ban appeals form in the forums.

    Shortcut Link:

    Edited By: Ferg500 & Elenna84

    Like this page? Want to help out? Read about Submitting to the Wiki!