Winter Secret Llama 2018 Discussion Thread!

Discussion in 'Worlds Chat' started by PerfectFlaw, Dec 5, 2018.

1. Dr. Parnassus

Dr. Parnassus Tree Puncher Staff Member Moderator Lifetime V.I.P.

Week 2 sees the Dovahkiin secreting himself into the City of Thieves, Riften!
    upload_2018-12-17_19-35-30.png

• Like Like x 1
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
    • List
  2. julia

julia Pig Jockey Lifetime V.I.P.

Second Week Ft. A journey across a explore to an underwater cave...
    2018-12-15_10.55.11.png
    ....A Chest Full of Goodies...
    2018-12-15_10.55.31.png
    ...A mini mining adventure....
    2018-12-15_11.05.26.png
    ....To my very own underwater cave!
    A gracious thank you to my secret llama <3

3. ikilledrobot

ikilledrobot Potato Taster Moderator

Wow SL! That's a lot of quartz!
    The XP will come in handy while I enchant and repair rods. Thank you so much!

And you found my favorite flower <3

Attached Files:

4. Omgitsmattiep

Omgitsmattiep Tree Puncher Nerdfighter

STARELEMENTS WAS MY SL! Thank you sooooo much! I can't even imagine the time you must have spent putting this all together!

For week 3, I had to go to Hogwarts classes! Each class had a chest of goodies that were themed for that class!

I also got a wand and a set of Hufflepuff robes that I totally forgot to take a pic of, but I love those all the same!!

Potions (I forgot to take a picture of my chest of goodies before I grabbed them because I'm trash tbh)
    Potions.jpg
    Care of Magical Creatures
    HHut.jpg HChest.jpg

Herbology
    Herb.jpg HerbChest.jpg

Defense Against the Dark Arts and History of Magic
    Def_Hist.jpg DefChest.jpg HistChest.jpg

Thanks SO MUCH AGAIN <3 <3 <3

5. TimeSorceror

TimeSorceror Cave Explorer Lifetime V.I.P.

So I was busy last week and forgot to post about week 2, in which my SL had real life catch up with them again but was able to leave me a nice pixel Pokeball:

2018-12-15_20.21.16.png

And they left me a letter saying they were going to do their best to make the last week count. So a few days ago I received a message via Discord to head to a set of coordinates, and found a crumbling ruin overrun with weeping angels.

2018-12-20_00.59.40.png 2018-12-20_00.59.59.png 2018-12-20_01.00.23.png

But I bravely ventured inside to find a message from the Doctor and the Tardis trapped behind an unopenable door...

2018-12-20_01.00.55.png 2018-12-20_01.01.47.png 2018-12-20_01.17.46.png

However, after about 30 minutes of frustrated searching for the key to said door that I was promised existed, eventually I ventured back out of the ruins and looked very carefully at the statue. The statue, as it happened, was holding something in its hand, and I about facepalmed hard enough to send myself back into 1962 where the Doctor had gotten himself trapped.

But eventually, I got the Tardis key and made it inside to the Tardis and the final gift my SL left me, along with a reveal letter.

2018-12-20_01.18.08.png 2018-12-20_01.19.04.png 2018-12-20_01.21.53.png

(Nevermind the stacks of yellow wool. You see nothing, lol.)

Thank you so much for your gifts, Tomski. I'm a little sad the phantoms killed me the other day and made off with my Looting III Master Sword, but I loved the effort you put into these gifts. They were lovely. And really, it's more fun to give the gifts, so I hope you had fun too. :)

6. Oranges13

Oranges13 Potato Taster Staff Member Moderator

Thank you again to my gracious SL, verykristen! THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Week one was farming stuff, which I greatly appreciated <3
    2018-12-09_13.49.12.png

Week two was Pokemon themed! I have placed my Pikachu companion to keep me company in my workshop :)
    2018-12-15_17.30.37.png

Week three was Stardew Valley themed! I told my SL that my favorite character was Elliot, and I received his cabin on the beach and some very cute gifts in the chest!
    2018-12-22_18.06.59.png
    2018-12-22_18.07.49.png

THANK YOU VERYKRISTEN!

Attached Files:

7. Horsefun

Horsefun Potato Taster Nerdfighter

I am a bit late.
    My SL has been the best the entire time!

For week one I got a chest full of cute goodies including Lapis and Sea Lanterns which are my favorite.

Week 2 almost made me cry. It was all stuff based on my Elf Ranger Enrel. Her village was destroyed by giants and in turn, half raised by druids. So I got things like ruins from the village! :'O I love this chest and my new bow. It was what I needed after the hard week I've had.

Week three did not fail. I got a heart of the sea and another chest of beautiful things including Prismarine blocks :)
    Also a second chest that I don't have a photo of with a bunch of pokemon heads and other amazing blocks!

Thank you Stormy! I definitely had a great time and you outdid yourself with all the cute things! I am excited to decorate my asteroid with cute pokemon and animal heads :) Also thanks for the great DnD themed chest, everything was so nice.

Attached Files:

8. Nodred

Nodred Potato Taster Nerdfighter

I'm so sorry for being late on the SL front, but I made up for all of it yesterday as I unpacked all of my presents! Here's what I got!

First day of SL!
    On the first day of Secret Llama, something appeared in Mineworld... It was big, it was metal, it weighed 10 ton, it was blue and yellow... I've a confession to make, dear Nerdfighters. I like trains.

And my SL knows this and my god did they do an amazing job at making this single-cabin diesel-electric monstrosity... It's so accurate! This style of train is unusual in the Netherlands, most trains around here are two-headed electric locs or multiple-units, but DB-Schenker runs a couple trains like these in the Netherlands. The colour scheme is exactly NS's though!
    (indulge a train nerd for a moment, I just love this)

There was a little enderchest inside, with some nicities and a kind letter. I don't have any screenshots for this for technical reasons, but I might provide an update later.

Second day of SL!
    On the second day of Secret Llama, my Llama gave to me: a town! They must know how much I love cities, or how I've founded one (in Minecraft, god I wish I could actually find a full city) - so they made the town of Nodtropolis!

When I explored it I came across some underground rail transport network, with a train waiting for me. I took it to the other station... then halfway the train switched course to a secret tunnel, with in it a chest, a heart, and a deed: I'm the mayor of Nodtropolis now!

Third and final day of SL!
    On the third day of Secret Llama, it was time for the SL to reveal themselves... And in style! Pointing to the stars!

Jebediah Kerman guarded this chest along the road where my last SL package was kept. Inside it was some glas, some very appropriate low-gravity potions, and the greatest gift of all: an enchanted elytra! Yes! I'm so happy about this one, I can't believe my SL got their hands on this! Now I can take to the skies!

Also in this chest was a final note from my SL, who revealed themselves there to be...
    Maximillian! Thank you so much for the presents, you lovely butt, and especially for all the kind words and messages you left behind. It's been a great - thank you.

https://imgur.com/a/f6rCHee

• Like Like x 1
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
    • List
  9. Dr. Parnassus

Dr. Parnassus Tree Puncher Staff Member Moderator Lifetime V.I.P.

At long last, The Dragonborn stands triumphant with the Sword of Talos! Many thanks to the author of the best Skyrim Mod this year: Nodred!
    upload_2018-12-27_16-7-16.png

10. Star.5

Star.5 Cave Explorer Lifetime V.I.P.

A bit late, but a few days ago I got coords to someplace in /explore. Apparently a - was suppose to be in the x coord but poofed. So I got to find my week 3 gift on New Years eve :D

And it's AMAZING

My SL built the Harmonic Convergence from Legend of Korra :D
    2018-12-26_12.44.48.png
    2018-12-26_12.44.38.png
    2018-12-26_12.44.36.png
    2018-12-26_12.45.10.png
    (in the chest was a nice enchanted pick, a cake, and a book for me.)

Thank you Sparklestar53 for all the gifts! Don't worry if they haven't been 'fancy', all of them got me really excited when I saw them :) :tinyheart:

11. Zombiedragon2001

Zombiedragon2001 Tree Puncher Nerdfighter

Sorry for posting so late, but my SL has been amazing!!!

For Week 2, my SL made me this awesome rollercoaster!
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

For Week 3, I was told to go west from spawn, where I found this awesome rebuild of the Nerdcrafteria lighthouse!
    [​IMG]
    At the top, I found this chest of fandom-themed goodies!
    [​IMG]

Thank you so much Dasqu for the amazing gifts! My first SL has been a blast :tinyheart:

Last edited: Jan 2, 2019
  12. MaFer

MaFer Tree Puncher Nerdfighter

Well, unfortunately my SL was abducted by aliens after the first week, so Lady Austin, as a wonderful person as she is, sl-adopted me and gave to me the second week gift :tinyheart:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    This dragon hoarder of wool is pleased *-*

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    (I have money :O)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    (bignope :eek:)