Player Suggestions 3.0

Discussion in 'Player Advice & Discussions' started by Stormy, Nov 4, 2018.

1. 9ED6F5E1

9ED6F5E1 Tree Puncher Nerdfighter

Would it be possible for the staff to make a download for the December 2018 explore so people can keep their SL gifts?

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  2. ToadSage7734

ToadSage7734 Tree Puncher Nerdfighter

hi! In the mining guild, can we make it to sell 16 gold ingots at a time? Selling 6 stacks of gold at one at a time is... soul sucking.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • List
  3. Maximilian

Maximilian Potato Taster Lifetime V.I.P.

Hi, I'd like to request that permission for the command /mh mute (which reduces the chat spam from killing mobs) be re-enabled. Thanks :)

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  4. Corylikesboys

Corylikesboys Potato Taster Lifetime V.I.P.

Could there be a spot in the guilds where we can place a shulker box, for moving the things were selling?

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • List
  5. 9ED6F5E1

9ED6F5E1 Tree Puncher Nerdfighter

Continuing with the idea of guilds, could we please get an [ibuy] shop in each guild selling that guild's banner?

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Love it! Love it! x 2
    • List
  6. MaFer

MaFer Tree Puncher Nerdfighter

I have a suggestion for the next rotate items in the hunting guild:
    - spider eye,
    - phantom membrane,
    - gunpowder,
    - slime ball,
    - gold nugget

• Like Like x 1
    • List
  7. PerfectFlaw

PerfectFlaw Space Llama Head Administrator Lifetime V.I.P.

Unfortunately there's no way for us to region specifically for shulker boxes, and we'd like to keep the guild area protected. Good idea though!

8. OhMagicalUnicornLord

OhMagicalUnicornLord Pig Jockey Nerdfighter

Could you guys release the explore seed after next reset? I'd love to use it for singleplayer :D

9. Stormy

Stormy Yarn Hoarder Staff Member Senior Administrator Lifetime V.I.P.

Sounds like a plan! :)

10. Corylikesboys

Corylikesboys Potato Taster Lifetime V.I.P.

Could we have /mine put back, along with /explore? I get that it doesn't really fit with the whole space theme now, but I know me and a few other people are still putting it in.

11. M. Peach

M. Peach Pig Jockey Nerdfighter

Could there be a specific place for guild members and leaders to communicate with each other (maybe in Discord)? Where requests to guild members in general (from outside the guild) could also be posted by the guild leader... like a person outside the guild who wants to request a horse or llama to be bred from the ranchers, or a rancher wants to request hay bales from a farmer, or a farmer wants to request bone meal from a hunter. The one who wants to fulfill the request could also post their intention to do so there, or that they are unable to fulfill the request they claimed. (I think that would make the guilds more like actual guilds rather than specific admin shops.)

12. OhMagicalUnicornLord

There are Discord guild chats, actually! You just have to ask Stormy to be added to your's. :) They don't get a lot of traffic, it seems, but they're nice to have for sure!

13. Ellenistic

Ellenistic Tree Puncher Lifetime V.I.P.

My understanding of things is the asteroids are the new answer to plots in main. In the old server, permissions were set so the public could interact with redstone (buttons, levers, pressure plates) but not break blocks or open chests etc unless you used a command to specifically make a chest public.
    With the current asteroids, absolutely everything is locked unless you specifically add the player or /trust them.
    I liked the old way of having a few select things public access and am hoping that can be brought back.
    In a perfect world it would be an island setting where you could choose how much access the public have so people who want absolutely everything locked don't have to go through /lock-ing everything

For all I know there is a warp for this already and I just haven't found it yet. But I find it frustrating that there isn't any warps for your guilds ashop, so the closest warp is Market and you have to run through to your guild every time. Are there guild warps and I just haven't found them? If there isn't, can we get them. If there is, can that be included in the guild hall that explains the guild or at least in each individual guilds base?

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • List
  14. OrtyBortorty

OrtyBortorty Pig Jockey Lifetime V.I.P.

Could we please get a music bot for the discord voice channels? I'm partial to FredBoat, but I'd be happy with any bot.

It would also be nice if we could see all our (personal) past punishment appeals.

15. MaFer

Could the bank of the new village allow us to trade more than one emerald at a time? Like 16 or 32? (I'm not totally hoarding emerald, I swear).

16. MaFer

Uh... my post doubled, sorry

17. CaptScribble

CaptScribble The Dwarven Pirate Lifetime V.I.P.

Is there any chance we could get /flyspeed in vip world? Since it is geared towards bigger builds, it'd make it a lot easier for us to find them! Chugging speed potions and looking for places to land to sprint-fly is a bit annoying
    I know it can be a bit more resource intensive loading up more chunks, but it's not loading them for the first time & vip world isn't likely to have a ton of people zooming around all at once?

18. Xander_Fury

Xander_Fury Pig Jockey Lifetime V.I.P.

This would be nice to have, but just FYI, you can hit control while flying to go to sprint speed! :)

19. OhMagicalUnicornLord

One thing I do is put on an elytra, grab one rocket, and hold down right click while in glide mode. Since you can place crafting benches, it might be worth it to make tier three rockets to go even faster. :)

• List
  20. Stormy

Stormy Yarn Hoarder Staff Member Senior Administrator Lifetime V.I.P.

Sorry for the late reply! Looking at my records, the seed for that month was "600000222763165"

• Like Like x 1
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
    • List