Nether Hell

Discussion in 'Player Advice & Discussions' started by Liezebiezze, Jun 10, 2019.

1. Liezebiezze

Liezebiezze Tree Puncher Nerdfighter

Hi, I don't know where to post this so I,m putting it here. I logged in and went to the nether and was promptly oneshotted by angry pigmen. I lost my stuff, and can't get them back because the pigmen are still oneshotting me. (I got maybe one). To be clear I hadn't hit them before the first death. They where just there and swarming. Earlier the evening I'd seen the safe house in the nether had been destroyed and I was planning to get a look to see If I could build something so this would not happen. So this is really frustrating.

They resetted but my stuff had despawned by then.

Can people please not anger the pigmen at the nether warp.

2. Oranges13

Oranges13 Potato Taster Staff Member Moderator

A lot of players hunt the pigmen for resources, and that's part of normal game play, unfortunately.

I'm very sorry that you lost your stuff without even a chance T_T We've all been there.. I know it's happened to me more than once :(

Thanks for mentioning that the safe house was destroyed, if it hasn't already been restored I will ensure to get on this evening and build a new one.