Nerdcrafteria Warp Directory

Discussion in 'Player Advice & Discussions' started by TimeSorceror, Sep 3, 2017.

1. TimeSorceror

TimeSorceror Cave Explorer Lifetime V.I.P.

During the summer (sometime during Pride Month, I think) I started going through the server's list of warps to see what they all did. Today, I finished that list. (Don't worry, /warp shoplist is still a thing. It's just that /warp warplist hasn't been for a very long time and I just now decided to do something about it, lol.) :D

I've visited just about every warp (there may be a few I've missed between my writing them all down and visiting them) written down some basic descriptions and organized them to the best of my ability, but now I want to give this document to the Nerdcrafteria community to do whatever with it as it sees fit. I do want to say a few things first however, just a few housekeeping rules so that the list remains organized and relatively useful to anyone who looks at it. (These are also written down on the document itself in case this doesn't get read. :p)
    1. This document IS labeled as public, so anyone who clicks the following link can edit pretty much anything in it. That said, I would DFTBA and don't delete the whole document. I'll be keeping a backup of the original draft in case that does happen, but I would rather not have to make a new, read-only document that only a few people can make edits to. So you know, be like a Boy Scout and try to leave the document better than when you found it.
    2. If I missed any warp in particular, please, add it back in. There were a surprising number of server warps were either personal home warps or marked as unsafe (including warp safe, which I found amusing), and a lot of them were deleted from the original master list before I started putting everything into categories.
    3. If there are shop warps that are currently not being updated/restocked and the owner has no intention of doing either of those things, feel free to delete them. Otherwise, I would suggest moving them into the SHOP CLOSURES or UNDER CONSTRUCTION sections or creating a new section exclusively for temporarily dead warps.
    I think that about covers it. The link to the Google doc is down below, so please, go enjoy the fruits of my labor. :)

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1m0NG3_dRa4K9X8GP1pBVPOqiVhbeSMa6MDTrqjOgNcU/edit?usp=sharing

• Love it! Love it! x 5
    • Like Like x 4
    • Useful Useful x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  2. QuestionTues_FTW

QuestionTues_FTW Pig Jockey Nerdfighter

Off topic: Why does everything I see online have some sort of a "Please update your account to enable 3rd party hosting" message from Photobucket? xD

This is a great thing Time! Finally people have a master list of warps that lead to shops and fun things! And it's run by the people so things can be updated frequently!

3. TimeSorceror

TimeSorceror Cave Explorer Lifetime V.I.P.

Because Photobuckets's CEO thought it was a good idea to turn a free service into a paid one. I'm working on fixing it right now, lol

EDIT: Fixed! Imgur is now my favorite thing. Sorry Photobucket. Your CEO is a donkey. :p

Last edited: Sep 3, 2017
  4. bfq_8

bfq_8 Cave Explorer Nerdfighter

@TimeSorceror This is great Time! I'm sure this took a lot of time, so thanks for getting this list together!

PS: I guess I'll just throw this in so you can track changes if you want, just moved mv/mvmine/etc. up to the "moving warps" section because those are actually warps I (not the staff) own :)

5. bfq_8

bfq_8 Cave Explorer Nerdfighter

More edit history, just added the NB warps and sorted the NC warps list by town. :)

6. merlin_medieval

merlin_medieval Tree Puncher Nerdfighter

Awesome! I added in my warp, /warp bakery. I don't know why it's unsafe but it auto drops you where it was meant to be anyway.

7. Tzaphqiel

Tzaphqiel Potato Taster Lifetime V.I.P.

Excellent work! Thanks for all of the effort.

8. Nodred

Nodred Potato Taster Nerdfighter

I like this, thanks for putting it up! I added /warp drakerberg to this list, even though we haven't built the DBI yet this month D:

9. Damagineer.314

Damagineer.314 Tree Puncher Nerdfighter

Added the section of Drakerberg for the new town. Thanks for making this list