Group Picture!!!

Discussion in 'Creative Corner' started by OhMagicalUnicornLord, Nov 26, 2018.

1. OhMagicalUnicornLord

OhMagicalUnicornLord Pig Jockey Nerdfighter

Say cheese!!!

group picture start.jpg

:tinyheart: :tinyheart: :tinyheart: Come join me for a group picture! :tinyheart: :tinyheart: :tinyheart:
    For those that don't know, I consider myself an artist. Recently, I've been trying to get more comfortable with my digital program and learn how to use color better. And just generally suck less. So, I wanted to start on a small project to work on that!

For those that want to participate, leave a comment below with either the file for your Minecraft skin, or your IGN so I can look you up on MCSkinSearch.

Be sure to include information in your comment describing what your skin is from/what it's supposed to be! I may not be familiar with the show/game/etc, and sometimes skins can be hard to interpret! For instance, if you have spiraling colored lines surrounding your character, what are they? Energy beams? Bumps in your armor? Let me know, or I may interpret it differently than you do! Also, it's okay if you just have a Steve or Alex skin!

I'm allowing people one "prop" each if they want it, and I'll try to include it in the image. This "prop" can be a pet, or an item in the game.

I'm probably not going to take requests for poses, so I have more freedom with composition.

The image above is pretty rough, and hopefully it will look less dumb as I mess with things and add more people.

I guess this will be like a holiday gift from me to the community. So happy holidays!!! :)

• Like Like x 2
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
    • List
  2. Zombiedragon2001

Zombiedragon2001 Tree Puncher Nerdfighter

This sounds like a really cool idea! The file for my Minecraft skin is attached, and my IGN is zombiedragon2001.
    My skin is supposed to look like a girl, I guess? It's not a character from a game/show (I didn't actually make it though so who knows) The blue and white checkered pattern over the mouth is supposed to be a bandanna. The rest is just a jacket, shirt, pants, boots and hair.
    Good luck with the project! I can't wait to see how it turns out!

Attached Files:

3. palinalif

palinalif Pig Jockey Staff Member Moderator Lifetime V.I.P.

I'd absolutely love to be a part of this <3 <3 <3

My skin file's attached, I'd love to have a kolla there too <3 I believe you have plenty of references for her already :p

Attached Files:

4. tomsk31

tomsk31 Pig Jockey Lifetime V.I.P.

This is such a cool idea! I'd love to be a part. My in-game name is tomsk31. My skin is basically a plaid button-up shirt, with a t-shirt on under it with a picture of a...pumpkin? I think it's a pumpkin. Jeans, boots, and long braided hair with a nice bow in it. There might be a belt? Most of that is pretty clear in the skin but yeah still.
    <3

Attached Files:

5. Patrick

Patrick Potato Taster Nerdfighter

Attached is my skin. It is supposed to be a version of an airbender/Aang with my eye color. My in game name is Fire_Ferret (formerly col03004).

Attached Files:

6. Theo da Kaffei

Theo da Kaffei Sign Stacker Lifetime V.I.P.

7. PerfectFlaw

PerfectFlaw Ferocious Cinnamon Roll Head Administrator Lifetime V.I.P.

This sounds like fun!

Username is PerfectFlaw.

My skin is essentially a dragon person. The bright red/orange/yellow hair is because I have red hair, and because it contrasted well with the green. The green dress and dragon wings were chosen because I was a part of Emerald Falls for such a long time.

My mascot (chosen by other people lol) is apparently a tiny angry cinnamon roll, that you can see in my forums profile image. :)

download (1).png

8. Xieandra

Xieandra Tree Puncher Staff Member Moderator

meow meow
    eh ii mean- me too!
    Names Chao... i mean Xieandra

My Skin ist...Fire. Or rather personified fire witch

My prob would be a Cat or a tiny smaug ( see profile pic here in Forums)...or coffee. whatever is best to draw for you :3

Attached Files:

9. Dr. Parnassus

Dr. Parnassus Tree Puncher Staff Member Moderator Lifetime V.I.P.

Love this. Attached is my base skin, based on a commission I did for a friend who wanted Geralt of Rivia from the Witcher series. Prop, probably a sword or trident...

Attached Files:

10. MaFer

MaFer Tree Puncher Nerdfighter

I love this idea =D
    My username is Mafersauro
    My skin is the 13th Doctor outfit, but with my head (brown hair in a ponytail, glasses). My prop can be a sonic screwdriver :3

[​IMG]

11. cowskii

cowskii Tree Puncher Nerdfighter

This is a great idea! My normal (non-holiday) skin is attached, and my IG name is cowskii. It's just a custom skin I made - I've got medium length brown hair, a striped top, jeans for pants, and a flower crown on. I'd love for my prop to be a white puppy/Minecraft wolf, but I'd also be very happy with a surprise prop if there's something that you're wanting to draw!! :)

cowskii skin v3.png

12. Rykin_Generation

Rykin_Generation Tree Puncher Nerdfighter

I'd love to be a part of the picture, I don't have my file of the character on my computer but my IG name is Rykin_Generation. The avatar has short brown hair is a wearing a Nike hoodie with the hood not being worn and just resting on the back, jeans, and blue-green shoes. I'd love my prop to be a beacon (or a diamond sword if that's easier,) up to you really! :D

13. jmsaints12

jmsaints12 Cave Explorer Lifetime V.I.P.

I'm not around very much anymore, but I might as well jump in. My skin is based off of a Dragon Age Templar but with a skull mask over the helmet and firey eyes. Golden sword as a prop - they need more love. =P

Attached Files:

14. OhMagicalUnicornLord

Just an update: I had to step away from this project for a bit because of SL and irl stuff, but I've started it up again today. I will be finishing it, hopefully soon, but I'm not going to take any more requests. There's going to be a looot of people in it already XD

I'll keep you posted :)

15. OhMagicalUnicornLord

Well, that took an embarrassingly long amount of time, but I finished it! I'm pretty happy with the results. I tried to do something interesting with the composition, so some people are less visible than others. :oops: Rykin, I couldn't figure out a good way to get you to hold your prop, but I put a beacon in the background for you. :)

I hope you guys like it! :D

group pic.png

• Love it! Love it! x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  16. MaFer

MaFer Tree Puncher Nerdfighter

OMG! This is the cutest thing I ever see! <3

17. Patrick

Patrick Potato Taster Nerdfighter

Awesome! Thanks for doing that Uni! It is so fun to see people's talents.

18. dasqu314

dasqu314 Tree Puncher Lifetime V.I.P. Nerdfighter

OMG I love it!
    DFTBA!!

19. cowskii

cowskii Tree Puncher Nerdfighter

This is so so so wonderful!! What a great job, Uni! The little puppy is adorable!! :tinyheart: