Ender Dragon Respawn Festival #2 (Polling for Day) (January 2019)

Discussion in 'Worlds Chat' started by Rykin_Generation, Jan 8, 2019.

Which day(s) would you be available to participate in the ender dragon respawn event this month?

Poll closed Jan 16, 2019.
  1. January 19th, 2019 (Saturday)

6 vote(s)
    46.2%
  2. January 20th, 2019 (Sunday)

7 vote(s)
    53.8%
  3. January 26th, 2019 (Saturday)

8 vote(s)
    61.5%
  4. January 27th, 2019 (Sunday)

9 vote(s)
    69.2%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Rykin_Generation

Rykin_Generation Tree Puncher Nerdfighter

Hello Fellow Nerds! I apologize slight delay in getting this poll out. IRL stuff gets in the way a bit. :p

We are polling for the days that most people will be available for the next ender dragon respawn event this month! (January 2019)

New Information:
    • For this month, the possible the weekends to host the event will be limited to the weekends of 19th-20th and 26th-27th of this month.
    • A o_ODRAGON EGG:eek: will be raffled off to voters/participants of the ender dragon spawn festival!
    • The trivia pre-event is still going to be available!
    • No preference will be given to any time zone for this month.
    • The bit.ly link for the Ender Dragon Respawn event has been retired (redirect is a paid feature apparently.)
    Usual Spiel:

As usual, the ender dragon spawn event will be limited to Saturdays and Sundays to increase the availability of the event for everyone. As always, this is an Interplanetary League of Mages sponsored event! (PM needle44 if you want more info about the organization.)
    1. The pre-ender dragon event trivia follows the format below:
      • There will be 5 Minecraft trivia questions for the entire server to answer while we all gather in the stronghold/End safehouse for the event.
      • Each question will be worth 500-1000 stars!
      • The questions will only be about the base Minecraft game, BUT they will be pretty hard to answer.
    2. Ender dragon ritual "viability" will be checked the day before instead of the hour before the event!
      • Hopefully, there will be less exploding Rykins via correct end crystal placements.
    3. Reply to this thread, PM me on Discord, or online on Minecraft if you have any more questions about the event! (IGN:Rykin_Generation) (Discord:Rykin#3904). If you want to donate anything (like ender pearls, eyes, glass, ghast tears, etc) for the event, all donations are welcomed and will directly benefit the ILM and future sponsored events.
    DFTBA! Sincerely, Rykin (Rykin_Generation)

:D P.S. Quick plug. My potion shop prices are cut down to reflect the abundance of ingredient materials in the server! Check it out at /warp market or in /explore's Ravine Mineville this month! Non-hunter-guild players can also sell mob drops at my shops for 75% of the Hunter's Guild prices (also bulk sell options available in Mineville shop.) Most of the money (for trivia and etc.) that is used for the event is from my shop sales so I hope you guys don't mind this plug!

Last edited: Jan 8, 2019
  2. Rykin_Generation

Rykin_Generation Tree Puncher Nerdfighter

Merged with previous post.