Cheating the system >.>

Discussion in 'Non Sequitur' started by OhMagicalUnicornLord, Jun 22, 2019.

1. OhMagicalUnicornLord

OhMagicalUnicornLord Pig Jockey Nerdfighter

Hey guys, it’s Uni. It’s day four in the program, and today was tough. The whole thing has been tough. I’m worried that it won’t work. I’m overwhelmed with the amount of people around me. I’m not forming connections like the other patients are. But I’ve been worse than this, at least in terms of anxiety issues. And I’m trying to cling to hope.

I miss you guys a lot.

There is good news, though. I finished my full dinner for the first time last night. The girls here call that “going beast mode,” which amuses me. Everyone cheered when I did it. It was really nice. I’m also steadily gaining weight and feeling less dizzy and lightheaded.

And I have been making some small talk successfully.

I was correct in my suspicion that signing into Discord wouldn’t work. It’s trying to verify it’s me with my email that’s linked to my home desktop computer. I’m trying to figure out a way to use it, anyway, though >.>

I made a Discord account on my gmail called Uniclone #2370. Feel free to shoot me a friend request. I can only use the computer when I sign up and only during certain times.

Thank you so much for your support. Knowing you're all there makes me feel a lot better <3

- Uni

• Love it! Love it! x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  2. hihikmn

hihikmn Tree Puncher Nerdfighter

Horray for gaining weight!
    Do you have books you can read? That's always a nice way to spend your time.
    As for making friends, I have no advice as I am terrible at it.
    I am so glad to hear from you- I have been thinking of you :)

3. Oranges13

Oranges13 Potato Taster Staff Member Moderator

Oh Uni! I can't say that I've been where you are, but I understand that you are worried and I am sending all my good vibes to you and hoping for your success!

4. Sparklestar53

Sparklestar53 Tree Puncher Nerdfighter

I'm sure you will make some friends and I'm really proud of you for eating and gaining weight. I think it will work and we are all here to support you! I miss you too but knowing that you are working to improve your life makes me feel better. I have a ton of faith in you and hope for your continued progression.