Can't connect. Help

Discussion in 'Player Advice & Discussions' started by Cassandra Rahn, Jan 18, 2020.

1. Cassandra Rahn

Cassandra Rahn Tree Puncher Nerdfighter

I keep trying to connect but every time I do it tells me invalid ip address. Has the ip address changed?

2. bfq_8

bfq_8 Cave Explorer Nerdfighter

The current IP address is mc.nerdcrafteria.com, running on MC 1.13.2; hope this helps! :)

3. Caroline_H

Caroline_H Tree Puncher Nerdfighter

When I downloaded Minecraft, it was already on 1.14.3. Does that mean I can't get access to Nerdcrafteria?

4. PerfectFlaw

PerfectFlaw Space Llama Staff Member Head Administrator Lifetime V.I.P.

Hi Caroline!

Sorry, I didn't see this thread until today. You can absolutely play on Nerdcrafteria, you'll just need to set your launcher to 1.13.2. Simply open your launcher, click "Installations" near the top of the window, select "New", then select version 1.13.2 from the drop down, creating a new installation with that. Go to "Play" in the top left of your screen, and select the installation you just created in the drop down next to the big green play button. Once it's been selected and launched, you should be good to join the server!

Feel free to join our Discord (liked at the top of the forums) and pm me or another staff member if you run into other problems. Thanks!