Buy or Trade

Discussion in 'Worlds Chat' started by M. Peach, Mar 3, 2019.

1. M. Peach

M. Peach Pig Jockey Nerdfighter

(This thread can be used for other people's buying and trading needs too....)

I need 16 acacia saplings, 16 dark oak saplings, 16 jungle saplings (I already have the other three kinds), and 16 netherwort (not netherwort blocks which can't be grown).

How much would someone want for that in monetary units or in trade. I can make about $130.00 a day (real time) farming on my asteroid, and I have every kind of vegetable plus a ton of hay bales, lots of beet seeds (that can be fed to chickens but I don't need), cactus, vines, all of the double flowers, as well as a surplus of oak and spruce sapling. I would even trade multiple stacks of items for each quarter stack of the things I need.

2. M. Peach

Thank you very much for all of the wonderful items you sent, gw404! (I wanted to send a message back, but I'm new to the mail system and didn't have a feather to write in a book. I will have some after I build a chicken house and stock it with chickens, but that will take some time.) I would really love to repay you somehow. Let me know if you need something I have. I don't think I want to do ice farming (or know how to), though thank you for offering. I'm really busy with my asteroid farm, both harvesting and building there. You should come and see it sometime. :)
    M_Peach

3. Oranges13

Oranges13 Potato Taster Staff Member Moderator

For future reference, you can send a message (no need for book or quill) with /mail send <playername> <message> That sends a normal message with no attachments!

Thanks for being awesome and helping each other out!

4. M. Peach

Thank you for that information! I will be able to send messages that way now. :)

5. M. Peach

What does it mean when you send a message that way and it says "player not found"? Did it work or not?

6. OhMagicalUnicornLord

OhMagicalUnicornLord Pig Jockey Nerdfighter

You probably spelled it wrong. It means that the game does not have a player by that name in its system.

You can also send people private messages with /msg <username> <message> and reply to the last message you recieved with /r <message> .

The words in the lesser/greater than symbols describe the information that should be there, not what you need to write exactly. So, if I wanted to send you a mail message, I'd type this:

/mail send M_Peach Heya! It's just Uni saying hi! :)

7. M. Peach

The user name should have been correct (it was on the rental shop sign) but the problem was probably that I wrote the message itself in the second set of <> signs. The /mail send one looks easier to use, but since I have chickens and feathers now I may just send books with a message, especially if it is a long one.

8. M. Peach

I have another request:
    I would like to purchase "buckets of fish" for my asteroid's fish tank. I would like 4 of each kind of fish (more of the tropical ones if they are different colors). I am willing to pay 300.00 for each bucket of fish. (I made a lot of money farming lately, with nothing in the shops to spend it on.)

9. OrtyBortorty

OrtyBortorty Pig Jockey Lifetime V.I.P.

Just so you know, pufferfish will kill nearby mobs (including other fish) so I recommend leaving them out of your fish tank.

10. M. Peach

Strange... They seem to be swimming along fine with all of the tropical fish and not causing any problems at all. I did get the pufferfish first. Also the tank is really big with lots of plants and hiding spots which might have helped. I was told that pufferfish seem to kill themselves in tanks that are not all glass too but they're doing fine.

I still want 4 salmon and 4 cod for the tank too.

11. M. Peach

By the way I'm still in the market for fish-in-a-bucket (4 salmon and 4 cod) at $300.00 a piece, and a donkey, a tan llama, and a dark colored or gray horse with white spots (which could probably be bred from existing stock in main) for $1000.00 each. I also need a stack of sea lanterns, which went for 300 each so $19,200.00 for the whole stack, and a stack of dark prismarine for I don't know how much (name your price).

All except the horse, llama, and donkey can be sent to me by mail and are for my asteroid. The horse, llama, and donkey I could either pick up or could be delivered to my house in Main. To get to my house from the Spawn/Market area you go up the stairs towards the Guild Hall information building, follow the cliff behind it past the Lunar Lander thing and the Space Shuttle and down the steps to the rail road. Turn right and walk down the steps next to the rails until you get to a sign marked Damon's Japan house and the End (or something like that) and turn left, crossing the tracks, and continue on the new road (past a bunch of stuff including the elytra tower) until you reach a large swimming pool structure with diving boards. Turn left there and you will see my house. The stable with stalls is under the house, and there are leads in the chest in the stable if you need to use them. If you deliver something to my house please leave or send a note so I will know who to pay.

12. M. Peach

For the in game mail and stuff, my name is M_Peach.

13. M. Peach

I'm still in the market for a donkey, a tan llama, and a dark colored or gray horse with white spots (which could probably be bred from existing stock in main) for $1000.00 each. I Have all of the other items though (except about 16 sea lanterns). I also need a few stacks of coral blocks, for whatever the price is.