In Progress Bug Report - by shezzaholmes

Discussion in 'Bug Reports/Issues' started by shezzaholmes, Apr 28, 2019.

1. shezzaholmes

shezzaholmes Tree Puncher Nerdfighter

Bug Report - shezzaholmes

In-Game Username: shezzaholmes

Date of Glitch: April 28

Location of Glitch/Bug:

The End in /explore

Nature of Glitch:

There is no platform when you get to the end so I just died and lost all my stuff. Xander was there as well and they said it was weird and there should usually be something to spawn on to.

Additional Details:

2. shezzaholmes

shezzaholmes Tree Puncher Nerdfighter

Bug Report - shezzaholmes

In-Game Username: shezzaholmes

Date of Glitch: April 28

Location of Glitch/Bug:

The End in /explore

Nature of Glitch:

There is no platform when you get to the end so I just died and lost all my stuff. Xander was there as well and they said it was weird and there should usually be something to spawn on to.

Additional Details:

3. Xander_Fury

Xander_Fury Pig Jockey Lifetime V.I.P.

I witnessed this. I showed Shezza how to find the end dungeon, we jumped through the portal and spawned in over the void. I managed to double tap the space bar and activate fly just in the nick of time but Shezza wasn't as lucky and lost all their gear and levels. I went back and blocked the end portal with a black and yellow caution tape and a sign explaining why, but it probably needs a more permanent solution.

4. Oranges13

Oranges13 Potato Taster Staff Member Moderator

Hi Shezza, thanks for your report. And thank you for the info, Xander.

I'm confused about this as we moved the spawn for The End to a safe location at the beginning of the month and haven't had any reports of issues until now. I'm going to investigate what may have occurred and get back to you. Thanks for the report and your patience.

5. Oranges13

Oranges13 Potato Taster Staff Member Moderator

Hey there! So I wanted to let you know that after we reset this month we tested the end portal to make sure it was safe. If this issue recurs after this reset, please let us know ASAP!

We're also investigating other fixes to make sure that this doesn't recur!

Shezza - we should be replacing some items soon. Thanks again for your patience!