Unresolved Bug Report - by NineMuses

Discussion in 'Bug Reports/Issues' started by NineMuses, Apr 4, 2020.

1. NineMuses

NineMuses Tree Puncher Nerdfighter

Bug Report - NineMuses

In-Game Username: NineMuses

Date of Glitch: March 31st, 2020, around 17:00 EDT (GMT -4)

Location of Glitch/Bug:

My island/asteroid, approximately X: 21, Y: 147, Z: 1520

Nature of Glitch:

Two ocelots I spawned on my island/asteroid with spawn eggs I bought in the drowned village disappeared within minutes of being spawned. I have never had this issue with any other animal on my island. I had 46 animals before spawning the ocelots, so it wasn't because I was above the island limit.

Additional Details:

It happened twice in a row with two different spawn eggs. I made two modreq's about the incident(s).

2. Banesidhe

Banesidhe Floofy Staff Member Moderator Lifetime V.I.P.

Did they disappear immediately upon spawning, or did they run around for a bit? Did you spawn them in an enclosed area, or could they have run off the edge?

3. NineMuses

They were there for several minutes before they disappeared, and I tried to tame them each for a bit. They both disappeared when I went out of view of them, though I was still on the island. I spawned them into a pen, so they couldn't have run off the edge.

4. NineMuses

They were there for several minutes before they disappeared, and I tried to tame them each for a bit. They both disappeared when I went out of view of them, though I was still on the island. I spawned them into a pen, so they couldn't have run off the edge.

5. NineMuses

Did this fall through the cracks, or did I just not reply correctly the first time?