Unresolved Bug Report - by AndroZeus

Discussion in 'Bug Reports/Issues' started by AndroZeus, Apr 11, 2019.

1. AndroZeus

AndroZeus Tree Puncher Nerdfighter

Bug Report - AndroZeus

In-Game Username: AndroZeus

Date of Glitch: April 11th 9.30am GMT+1

Location of Glitch/Bug:

In Mineworld, but it's not because of the coordinates that this is happening.

Nature of Glitch:

Kicked with this error message:
    Internal Exception: java.io.IOException: An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host.

Additional Details:

Game restart and computer restart already attempted.

2. MaFer

MaFer Tree Puncher Nerdfighter

I have been kicked and getting this message too for some days now. Yesterday was in /explore, but sometimes it happens in the market. After that, all my login attempts end up in that eternal "loading terrain" screen.
    I made a lot of tests, with/without optifine, disabling all animations, the resource pack, lowering my graphics configurations, etc, without positive results. Also tested my connection and it was ok.

3. MaFer

AndroZeus, I installed the april updated of Java and managed to log in in NC (I was in explore). Went to the market without problems, too. Maybe you should try the update thing.

4. AndroZeus

I attempted that, but the latest Java update I could find was January. And it did not work :(

5. MaFer

Forget about the update... it's not working for me anymore. I'm being kicked again (now in the market) :(

6. PerfectFlaw

PerfectFlaw Ferocious Cinnamon Roll Head Administrator Lifetime V.I.P.

Just a little initial update while we poke a stick at this: I think it's possible our host isn't actually recognizing that you're logged out/logged in correctly. We had been running into this since the beginning of this iteration of the server on the back end, but didn't realize it was affecting gameplay for anyone, or much of anything beyond sending us a grumpy message when someone appeared to log in twice. We will look into it more vigorously and let you know what we find!

7. PerfectFlaw

PerfectFlaw Ferocious Cinnamon Roll Head Administrator Lifetime V.I.P.

Hokay, a series of things to test clientside. If y'all could do these for us and let me know if anything changes that would be moooost helpful. <3
    1. Go to fast.com and screenshot the full results. This lets us check internet speed. You may need to click Show More Info and let it test for a few more seconds to get the full results.
    2. How are you connecting to the internet? i.e. ethernet cable vs wifi?
    3. Have you made sure that Java is permitted through both your computer firewall and any router firewalls? Java can be extremely finicky when faced with any sort of barrier.
    4. Have you tried re-installing MC? Do this one last for testing purposes. :)
    Let us know what you find so we can keep digging!

8. AndroZeus

The problem is clientside. I tested that by trying to play on a different server, where it happened as well, in the same time frame.

1. upload_2019-4-13_14-18-26.png
    upload_2019-4-13_14-19-35.png
    It's not so consistent, but these are the lowest and highest I got.

2. WiFi, router in my house.

3. Java is allowed through.

Currently trying a fix I found on Youtube (flush DNS, restart router, restart pc) and we're at eight minutes as I post this reply.

Attached Files:

9. AndroZeus

Update: the Youtube solution did not work

Another update: I tried reinstalling, also didn't work. I noticed this time that my internet connection was gone when I was kicked. I'm beginning to suspect this is a router problem and that the router needs replacing.

Last edited: Apr 13, 2019
  10. MaFer

Here is my result. I'm using wi-fi. My java is allowed, and I re-installed the MC twice and still got the error after that.
    Most of my disconnections happens at night, so I'm going to test the connection again at night to see if something change.

[​IMG]

11. AndroZeus

I haven't done anything since yesterday, but I don't have the problem today.