We’re so excited that you’re considering applying to be on the staff of Nerdcrafteria. While being staff is definitely hard work and requires dedication to the server, it is also a ton of fun.
In order to help us assess whether you’d be a good fit, please send a letter of interest to [email protected] with your Username and “Staff Application” in the Subject Line. In that letter, you can include anything you think is relevant to us considering you as staff. Not sure what to write?
Here are some topics we frequently discuss on potential hires:
- What are some server projects you’ve been involved in? You can describe the project as well as your role in/contribution to it.
- What are some major builds you’ve contributed towards, if any?
- What are some life experiences (on server or off) that you think would help you as a staff member?
- Where do you think your strengths as a staff member will lie (building, customer service, organization, etc.) and why?
- Most of all: Why do you want to be on staff?
Please know that consideration can take anywhere from a few days to several months depending on number of applications and the spots we have on our team. We do read and discuss each and every one, but for one reason or another cannot accept everyone. Nevertheless, we are so thankful you love this server enough to want to serve it and its cause in an even bigger way. We look forward to reading your application!