What is Enjin?
Enjin is a plugin that allows players to purchase a variety of fun in-game things. These perks may change from time to time as we do our best to offer new things players will enjoy and to comply with the EULA regulations set forth by Mojang.
Where does my money go?
All donations go to The Foundation To Decrease Worldsuck, a US-based charitable organization that distributes the money donated to it to non-profits selected by Nerdfighteria and the YouTube Community through the Project for Awesome.
What can I purchase in Enjin?
Grants everyone online in various worlds with a selection of different status effects and abilities, dependent of the package, for period of 3 hours.
- Player Heads – Handy for decorating!
- Vanity Tags – A variety of different tags to put at the end of your name. They cycle out monthly, so be sure to keep checking back to see what new tags become available.
- Nickname changes – Tired of spending FBP on one time nickname changes? With this option you can have the ability to change your own nickname, as many times as you wish!
This section will contain limited time or limited quantity donation offers that we might provide from time to time. If you see something here, get it quickly, because you’ll miss it really easily otherwise!
VIP – Lifetime and Monthly VIP can be purchased. Monthly VIP lasts for 30 days, and Lifetime VIP does not expire.
- Your prefix will change from [N] to [VIP] in chat and Discord so everyone will see you donated!
- 5 free Vanity Tags of your choice
- Voting on future Vanity Tags
- Access to the
/nickcommand. Color up your name!
- One Fairy Wings boon per month
- Access to the Armor Stand Editor in game
- Ability to upload pictures directly to Discord chat
How do I use the donation store?
- Simply click on the “Donate” tab at the top of the page (or go here http://donate.nerdcrafteria.com/)
- Once you have the package(s) that you want selected, you will need to enter your Minecraft username.
- To check out, click the shopping cart icon at the top of the page. Make sure the correct minecraft user is shown.
- Click on the PayPal button and follow the instructions on screen.
- After the transaction is complete you should receive an email to confirm, and your package should activate in game within a few minutes.