Hello and welcome to the May Nerdcrafteria Bulletin! Here is where we’ll put all things server excitement, including world changes, events, maintenance, and more. We also have a section specially dedicated to our player events.
- Monthly Maintenance Window: May 11th, 7 a.m. Eastern
- Optional Monthly Maintenance Window: May 18th, 7 a.m. Eastern
- Market Weekend: May 20-22
Things to Note
Missed Hank’s visit? Check out our full recording here!
Mob Money Plugin
Due to popular demand, we did some research and found a new mob money plugin! Mobs now have a percentage chance to drop money of varying values (depending on mob rarity and difficulty to kill) in our explore worlds.
A few things to note:
- Our mob grinder rules HAVE NOT CHANGED. Please note that darkrooms/mob grinders/hunting blinds/otherwise making mobs extremely easy to kill is still against our rules.
- We have set the drop rates low to start (25% for most mobs) so we can get a feel for how this will impact the economy. We may adjust these rates/prices, and ashop prices, accordingly as we see how things go.
- Spawner mobs and “pet” mobs (i.e. horses, parrots, llamas, etc) do not drop money, so there is no incentive to kill these.
Are you hosting or running a player event? PM the details to verykirsten or QuestionTuesdayFTW on Discord and it could be included here! Please send by the first of the month to ensure there is time to include it in the Newsletter.